War Thunder

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've recently been trying out World of Warplanes and War Thunder.

So far I prefer War Thunder. Main reason is you get less ramming with War Thunder. It's easier to avoid rams in War Thunder because the planes seem more realistically scaled to the environment. In World of Warplanes the planes seem oversized. War Thunder seems to be less reliant on irritating hitpoints when you damage enemy aircraft. The graphics are nicer to look at in War Thunder too. But World of Warplanes is in closed Beta. It has already improved a lot since last summer when I first tried it and it may improve more before it goes to open Beta.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have played war thunder but ive found it a bt samey. Im guessing if you spend a bit f cash and buy credits it would be more fun. Great graphics and worth a go

Z

Zaggy

War Thunder is one of the best online games in our days, recommend it. Nubmer #2 game for me is WorldofTanks.

adamzinh

Dec 27, 2021
Visit site
This game is just amazing. Good game play, excellent graphics and very entertaining. I just love this game too much. But please add arty to the game that would be great and some free premium or collection tank will make the game amazing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts