Walnut AV Cabinet

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm after a walnut AV cabinet that will accommodate my horizontal Tannoy F1 Custom centre speaker.

The cabinet needs to be closed (as my wife does not want to see the equipment), and I will use an IR eye to control the equipment inside the cabinet.

The cabinet must have a contemporary design to it.

I don't want to spend more than 700 pound on the cabinet.

I've searched numerous places but I can't find what i'm after as most of the cabinets that look suitable, only accommodate a vertically oriented centre speaker.

Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Will need to be partially open to allow the speaker to work. For that money I'm sure you could get one custom-made and veneered to suit. Would be a better solution than an off the shelf compromise.

A

Anonymous

Any suggestions of manufacturers that produce wood finish (or preferbly solid wood) vertical hi-fi stand enclosed on the front by a glass door. Don't need to get a speaker within it as I will have a seperate stand for the TV. Seems very difficult to find. Would prefer not to have to get a custom made enclosure but if this was required does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Post moderated and user banned for continued advertising, despite previous warning.

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
Stands Unique may give you some ideas.

I used to rest a glass shelf against my centre speaker to protect it from the unwanted attentions of my two parrots. I watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie and thought the dialogue was recorded at a ridiculously low level - you can guess the rest!
emotion-7.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts