Wall sockets, surge protectors and mains conditioners - opinions?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 188533

Fake looking name with a single almost nonsensical post......that's going to be spam at some point. Either edited in or in follow up posts. Thankfully you have very good moderators who are on top of such things. :cool:

Should that post turn out to be legit I'll apologize. But most likely that post will just disappear at some point.

Reactions: Al ears
D

Deleted member 160668

Fake looking name with a single almost nonsensical post......that's going to be spam at some point. Either edited in or in follow up posts. Thankfully you have very good moderators who are on top of such things. :cool:

Should that post turn out to be legit I'll apologize. But most likely that post will just disappear at some point.
Spammy Mc-Spam-Spam (soz if this is not it dude). I've seen quite a few of these in various places of recent. A good SEO genius friend of mine once explained it.. . If you can get posts on hi-traffic places then embed backlinks via clicks, or via white on white page links (in that they can't even be seen) you get mad big-props from Google and other search engines. Essentially a way of super-bumping your website or wares via forums and other hi-traffic locations. Sorry poster if I've got this all wrong. Ps this could now be old hat as Google etc. change their search and prioritisation every ten minutes 🤣

Reactions: Al ears

AJM1981

I can imagine that when living in areas in the world in which are on a crappy grid that some applications are functional, especially when dealing with extremely sensitive systems. I have been to places where improving internal powermanagement at home would be quite a good idea.

However when there is a class A+ infrastructure I would consider it a waste of time and money.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts