VModa M-80 - review

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I found that once I bent the headband according to the Innerfidelity video, the comfort problem was greatly alleviated. I normally use i-devices, so cables weren't an issue, although with my O2 amp I couldn't get a good connection unless I wiggled the plug outward slightly from full insertion. I never had a problem plugging into my Dell desktop computer.

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Aha so that's where the video about the headband adjustment is. I see how it will affect the angle missalignment but not so much the pressure issue. I think I might just give this a go now even if it is a little risky. If this does fix the problem it's a more negative issue on the engineering side.

I did try not pushing the cable in properly to fix the sound issue and it sort of worked but it was so fiddly it just reinforced my annoyance. I get why they concentrate on the irritatingly popular Apple market but I stand by my statement that they are foolish not to include a normal cable in the box.

For anyone reading this who hasn't read the review, we are focusing on the headphones only real issues here so this might make them seem worse than they really are.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts