Virgin TiVo

Matte

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
My TIVo box seems incredibly slow for some time slow now (I've had another issue of it deleting content down to 50% for no reason) but has anyone else noticed the box being slow to react to selecting the recorded shows and other files.

Thanks in advance,

Matte

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Matte said:
My TIVo box seems incredibly slow for some time slow now (I've had another issue of it deleting content down to 50% for no reason) but has anyone else noticed the box being slow to react to selecting the recorded shows and other files.

Probably the disc getting fragged: wipe it down to empty, and then do a reset on the box from the Help & Settings menu.

Matte

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
spiny norman said:
Matte said:

Probably the disc getting fragged: wipe it down to empty, and then do a reset on the box from the Help & Settings menu.

Yes, I thought it may be this, the only problem is emptying the darn thing, so much that we haven't got around to what watching yet .

Thanks for the replies.

celsius

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
i saw something about this problem on the vm community page you have to turn off the thumbs up/down whatever that is and clear the cache, didn't work on my box still very slow

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Having the same slow reaction to everything I do in the TiVo now. Even rang up Virgin, did the thumbs up thingy, still as slow as snail.

I asked the engineer what was causing the problem, and said its due to an upgrade of the system. My reply was you mean a downgrade. My contract ends this month that's me and virgin done.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts