Vinyl Turntables

hlarah123

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm taking AS Product Design and would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out my survey.

Here is a link to my google form

https://docs.google.com/a/keswicksch.co.uk/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0stG1dfbwpl-aQYx6SmJW9pGhGcD9PuuEHT3fy0cPtlk2fg/viewform

Thanks in advance :)

hlarah123 said:
I'm taking AS Product Design and would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out my survey.

Here is a link to my google form

https://docs.google.com/a/keswicksch.co.uk/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0stG1dfbwp...

Thanks in advance :)

Having had a rethink perhaps you could explain exactly what AS Product Design means for people on here that might not have a clue and why you think members of this forum can help in this survey. Even your title is confusing, yes turntables are used to play media pressed onto a vinyl disc but 'Vinyl Turntables'? No such thing.

Also your assumption that's lot of people use Google Docs is obviously flawed.

Sorry to appear so negative but your initial post is not explanatory enough to garner a lot of interest.

MajorFubar said:
I got no further than it asking me to sign in with a google account I don't have. Sorry.

Not a good way to start a survey really. ;-)

Personally I am not in the habit of wasting my time filling out surveys for complete strangers. Perhaps if he/she told us a bit more about the questions it contains, the purpose of it, and what is likely to be done with any information obtain the OP might get a bit more attention.

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It seems to be the current way for students to do research - post on a forum. I've seen it a number of times over the past ten years.

hlarah123 - good luck with your project, but you ain't gonna get me to use any Google anything. If you want to discuss anything here, or even set up a survey that's not provided by an egregious data-harvester, I might join in.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts