VDH D102 Mk III -- too extravagant?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am able to get a Van Den Hul D102 Mk III interconnect cable for a VERY good price. My system comprises: CA Azur 640C; Rotel RA-04; Quad 11L2 standmounts; Van Den Hul speaker cable. Is this too extravagant an addition for such a modest set-up? I know that this cable is an absolutely excellent performer, though... Andrew, Thaiman, Clare and anyone who can comment: your advice will be gladly received. Thank you. zimble01

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
VDH D102MK3 sound smooth and roll off, should be fine with your system. 2nd hand around £50 per 1.2 metre or £35ish for 0.8 metre. If you don't like the sound you can always sell them back on Ebay as they are very poppular.

A

Anonymous

i just got this IC ex-dem and have been very pleased with the results! i paid £35 to give you an idea what 2nd hand prices are...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
If you buy it, you'll have it for years through several upgrades probably...so it'll work out costing you less than 1p per week. Get it!

A

Anonymous

My question is actually: Is there a better cable at this price (35 GBP)? Probably not... I hope.

Many thanks for all the replies.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I have to say I've just changed my cables round and put the VdH on my CD player and the IXOS on my DVD, and the CD is definitely a bit tighter in the bass department.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts