van der hul flat hdmi

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just tested out the van der hul flat 1m hdmi on my non believer budies and over the qed and the chord 5 out of 6 said the van der hul was best !
I personally noticed better sound quality (not greatly just better) so based on the price £54 its a great upgrade. We used pioneer blu ray (blu ray and cd , air track ) and sky hd to do the test.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
ValianTX:I use these too. Switched from the Chord 1.3 HDMI.

Im intrigued. I use a chord silver ~ what differences did you perceive?

A

Anonymous

Improvement in picture and sound quality over the Chord (IMO).

A

Anonymous

Ok but 'better' could refer to any number of things - deeper blacks, clearer shadow detail, reduced noise, cleaner low frequencies, warmer mid-range...

Or do you just mean that you liked it better?

A

Anonymous

Why don't you buy one and compare it with your Chord and then see which is better to you?

A

Anonymous

ok ok you two ! well i have a 60in lg full hd and to be honest with a blu ray picture i was able to get right up close to the screen with no clarity loss , backing off from the screen black where better but a general overall better clarity of picture was seen.

Cd well i used air moon safari, and clannad greatest hits to try it and my B&W 685S really perked up clarity delivery and less muddled sound for cd and blu ray as mentioned above make this a great buy.

also note i got the advice to buy this cable from WHF staff at the bristol show

TRENDING THREADS