Valentyne Suite- Colosseum

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Well people, I have been told that I can't get this album as they do not have any available anymore. I waited for a month to find out if stock came from America- nope, nothing! gutted! I really wanted this audiophile pressing. Anyway so I had to pick another one: Bob Dylan- greatest hits on sundazed 180gm, should be good :) Does anyone know where I can get valentyne suite? There are two sellers on ebay selling for £127.00 (way too much I think)

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
gbhsi1:Well people, I have been told that I can't get this album as they do not have any available anymore. I waited for a month to find out if stock came from America- nope, nothing! gutted! I really wanted this audiophile pressing. Anyway so I had to pick another one: Bob Dylan- greatest hits on sundazed 180gm, should be good :) Does anyone know where I can get valentyne suite? There are two sellers on ebay selling for £127.00 (way too much I think)

I was at a record fair in the Midlands yesterday and there was a copy of this (not 180g) with a gatefold sleeve and the sleeve looked in very good condition,I did not inspect the vinyl as I was not buying. I think they were asking £15 for it.
If you live in the midlands I can post details of which record fair the people will be at next as he gave me a card if you're interested, providing the rules on here allow that.
I need to state I have no connection with the sellers.
I bought 6 LPs from them at a fiver each and having played 1 and a half they sound good so far.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Copy on Music Stack gb. VG+/VG+. 24 and a bit quid. Loads on there, at various prices but as far as i could see ,all originals/re cuts. Couldnt see any 180 grammers.

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
floyd droid:Copy on Music Stack gb. VG+/VG+. 24 and a bit quid. Loads on there, at various prices but as far as i could see ,all originals/re cuts. Couldnt see any 180 grammers.
Thanks, I will have a look :)

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
18 slabs on Discogs too. Ranging from 6-35 quid. One listed NM/M for 14 euros. About 12 quid, tis in Germany but thats not a problem.

Seller accepts PayPal which is good cos not all on Discogs accept the Pal.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Just bought myself a copy online from a shop in the midlands. Not a 180 gm audiophile press, but a Bronze reissue copy for £14.95, so looking forward to receiving that. Also treated myself to a new Rhino 180gm press of Black Sabbath's 1st album from the same shop.

My wife can hardly wait for them to arrive.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
DIB:

Just bought myself a copy online from a shop in the midlands. Not a 180 gm audiophile press, but a Bronze reissue copy for £14.95, so looking forward to receiving that. Also treated myself to a new Rhino 180gm press of Black Sabbath's 1st album from the same shop.

New or secondhand.
Which shop, what shop .where shop?
emotion-7.gif

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Lost Angeles:DIB:

New or secondhand.
Which shop, what shop .where shop?
emotion-7.gif

2nd hand copy, but I think I got the only copy.

Its a shop called Those Old Records in Rugeley. They seem to have quite a selection of old and new vinyl.

shropshire lad

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Lost Angeles:floyd droid:Many years ago i went to Rugeley. It was shut.
emotion-5.gif

emotion-59.gif

That happened to me when I went to Milton Keynes on a Monday in 1979 . I've never felt the urge to return since when it is open . Hope I haven't missed anything .

Nick

TRENDING THREADS