V-MODA Wireless 2 Bluetooth (aptX) Stereo Headphone review

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
The latest version of one of my all-time favorite headphones (v-moda M100, "King of Headphones") has returned as v-moda's second edition Bluetooth model, called (wait for it...) the Wireless 2. Simply stated, this is the best headphone they've ever made (in my opinion), playing with the same sound wireless or wired. The biggest change from the M100** besides Bluetooth is moving the strongest bass from slightly above 100 hz to below 100 hz, for much better impact and detail. The bass doesn't sound as strong as the M100, until you fire up some EDM and feel the difference. There are 2 versions with different Bluetooth codecs.
**The Wireless-1 does not have the folding hinges, but the Wireless-2 does. http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/community/threads/v-moda-wireless-2-bluetooth-aptx-stereo-headphone-review.4443/

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the vid.
thumbs_up.gif
I remember the first Wireless scored well in your yt review.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Thanks for the vid. I remember the first Wireless scored well in your yt review.

The first Wireless was good in that they retained the sound of the M100 more-or-less, but with the Wireless 2 they smoothed the treble and did a small miracle with the bass. It remains to be seen how the fit works out with these new earpads.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts