Upgrade MA BR2s partnering Marantz CD and PM 6002

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

It's difficult to say really. It just doesn't really seem to have the power and authority I am after when listening at low volume levels, I think.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="hifibob"]
It's difficult to say really. It just doesn't really seem to have the power and authority I am after when listening at low volume levels, I think.

[/quote]

It is this paragraph from Andrew's gramophone review of the Kef XQ10s that made me think the might fit the bill:

'This is a speaker design well-suited to the needs of the classical music enthusiast with a small to medium-sized room, and who wants to listen at sensible levels rather than room-shaking, "hair blown back in the gale" volumes. Its clarity and focus will get you to the heart of the recording, and create a credible soundstage without endless tweaking and fiddling, and the open-mouthed tonality and smooth but informative balance will ensure one never feels detail is being overlooked.'

I just dont know if they are too good for my system.

TRENDING THREADS