Updated System Pics - AVI ADM 9.1

Messiah

So for various reasons my system (previous) has undergone some changes (for the better!) and here it is at present. The home cinema stuff has been put on the back burner for the moment but will be purchased again in due course. Once the littlest child (She has recently turned 1) is less prone to touching stuff a dedicated rack will be bought.

3577133118_68ceeeb37b.jpg

3576328629_5564f529b7.jpg

3576327877_007195d1be.jpg

3577141034_d6efd02c19.jpg

3577132490_92eef3c9c6.jpg

3576326897_0654fe686b.jpg

So there you have it!

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Messiah:Yeah, the eldest knows not to touch the hifi! The youngest will too
emotion-2.gif

I used to & still do get nervous when kids (or anyone) goes near my kit, my seperates are that clean you wont find not one fingerprint on any of it, not even forensic scientists would, ha.

I like to use the remote controls for everything i very rarely touch my stuff, sad i know!

A

Anonymous

How does it sound and what was the previous system?

I like my gloss black finish but it is dusty :(

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Messiah:Yeah, the eldest knows not to touch the hifi! The youngest will too
emotion-2.gif

Nice set up Messiah. Lucky you. The volume and mode selector knobs on my Yamaha AV is permanently taken off as my 1.5 year old boy keeps pulling them out. And all my kit is off from the power outlet as he keeps pressing the eject button on my bluray, dvd, cd, MD players. He finds joy when he sees all the trays are out.

Messiah

Taylor74:How does it sound and what was the previous system?

I like my gloss black finish but it is dusty :(

(There is a link to the previous system in the original post)

It comprised of a Cyrus 7 amp, Monitor Audio RS1s (both going on ebay soon!), Cyrus CD6s (sold), Cyrus AV Master 8.0 (sold), Cyrus Tri-Arbour Rack (sold), Monitor Audio RS LCR (stored), Monitor Audio R90HD (used in a second system at present with..) Cyrus Straight Line Amp. Various cables from Merlin. (also stored for future plans)

As for the sound...well the ADMs are really quite stunning! The more I listen the more impressed I am. I have been trying them with all sorts of music today and they just play it all with ease. I have found the classical stuff sounds much better on this system than previous ones. Certainly speakers that punch well above their price!

Messiah

ear:messiah why not keep the rs1 and sell the radius?

Basically because of the size. Once I have bought the AVI sub I will be getting a receiver again and getting the surround side of things sorted. With the R90s I have ample space to put these at the front but not the RS1s. Sonically they are very similar but obviously the R90s struggle with bass but as far as movies are concerned there will be a sub anyway.

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Nice pictures. I take it the Sonos would work with the ADM 9.1? As I was looking at a Cyrus 6SE amp with optional digital card with KEFs iq30 but if the AVI can do the same job then that is something else to think about.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:Messiah:Yeah, the eldest knows not to touch the hifi! The youngest will too
emotion-2.gif

I used to & still do get nervous when kids (or anyone) goes near my kit, my seperates are that clean you wont find not one fingerprint on any of it, not even forensic scientists would, ha. I like to use the remote controls for everything i very rarely touch my stuff, sad i know!

i need to build a little fence for my kit i get through alot of screen cleaner and im shaw the bottles get smaller and the price goes up every time i buy it.

TRENDING THREADS