Uncharted 3- The best game for testing your HC setup

AndyWright

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have been playing Uncharted 3 lately and I must admit apart from having gorgeous high def graphics it has one of the best Surround soundtracks I have ever heard. Really makes you feel part of the game and makes my home cinema system sing or shout when the action gets explosive (I feel sorry for my neighbours :oops: ) If you own a PS3 this is a must own game.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Totally agree Andy although my only complaint is that this is the first Uncharted in the series to not feature a full fat 7.1 surround soundtrack which was a surprise as the two previous entries in the series had it and it was THE game to show you just what a proper 7.1 soundtrack can add to a game so i'm very disappointed.

The 5.1 DTS soundtrack is good, for sure, but it loses something when compared to the 7.1 tracks from the last two games. The game is still brilliant and an example of just what the PS3 can do and i thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish, if you own a PS3 you owe it to yourslef to get this game.

tvspecv

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
excellent game finished yesterday the only problem was those irritating bouncers who kept lifting drake up otherwise it was like a great movie :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: you were playing

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Yes im with you all on this-amazing game,and by the way the first game does have 7.1 surround sound well pcm 7.1 surround sound just scroll through the sound options and you will see it.:)

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
So does Uncharted 2: Among Theives which was what surprised me so much about Uncharted 3 not having it. Bit of an oversight imo but still a fabulous game...how i wish it had that 7.1 soundtrack though.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Apologies....i hadn't swapped back my sound settings from the xmb so was only getting a maximum of DTS 5.1, now i've reset the sound settings PCM 7.1 appears as an option in the menu so i'm a happy chappy once again. DOH!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
LOL....that's a shame eh, i'm really upset that i need to play it again! I started it last night on the hard difficulty setting as i had the perfect excuse and i'm loving it even more now as the 7.1 sound and extra difficulty really make it a better game, happy days :grin:

A

Anonymous

when I was so prepared for the epic fight,it just ended like that--my only disappointment

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts