admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
can anyone tell me if it is possible to run two subs from one amp . My present amp has two sockets which enables me to connect two subs. However this amp does not have any Hdmi sockets so i am having to change my amp. the amp i have in mind is the Denon AVR2310.

My two subs are M&K VX7 . I would be very grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Simon
kPfRLewAJVEQ0AAAAASUVORK5CYII%3D

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
If your amplifier has 2 sub outs then yes, you can yes 2 subs on it without any problems. Having said that, most don't, so depending what you change it for, you may have to 'daisy chain' them as long as one has a phono output of some sort. The Yamaha RXV1065 ans RXV2065's have 2 sub outputs, which I don't believe the 2310 has.

A

Anonymous

Well in two channel the thinking would be to have one doing left channel duties, the other right. Although a lot of bass is not directional, some bass can indeed have an impact and can sound misplaced. By having a sub for each channel and placing them on the L-R appropriately you will reproduce the low bass for each respective channel and produce a more accurate soundstage. Clearly a single sub will just merge both channels to become a mono output.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts