Toshiba Hd Ep30 multi region hack

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all you good people,I`ve just found a multi region hack on www.alldvdcodes.com,was wondering if anybody has tried this yet,would like to know it works before I hand over my hard earned £2.75.They also have the same for my Sharp BD-HP20S blu-ray player and would like to know the same for this one.I love my HD gear but get frustrated at having to use an old m/r Toshiba player when I want to watch a region 1 dvd.Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Hey Bot Bot!
We have the same kit! Please post confirmation when you know!

A

Anonymous

Oh - and have you had the latest firmware from Sharp? And Tosh? I get really irritated by the 24/30 fps thing..... grrr

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
For that price, I'm willing to have a punt as long as there's no chance of it bricking my player. I'll let you know how I get on.

Also, a quick question for Casca - how would your compare DVD playback between the Toshiba and the Pioneer DV600. I've had my eye on the Pioneer for a little while but I'm not sure it would offer a big step up in picture quality over the Tosh, especially as my telly is only HD-Ready. Would be interested in your thoughts.

A

Anonymous

I played The Untouchables in SD on both players and the Tosh was clearly better. For example, in the scene early when they enter the hotel on a red carpet the red was bleeding on the Pioneer, but crisp and clean on the Tosh. That said, you have to keep telling the player not to output PAL DVDs at 24fps, which is a pain. There is, apparently, a firmware update that clears this up, but the latest version I loaded didn't deal with it!
The Pioneer is there primarily for audio and Region 1 DVDs. I play back region 2 on either the BD or HD player.

A

Anonymous

Hiya Casca,yes I have had the latest firmware for both players,with no probs so far,if I can sort out this hack for the Tosh I`ll let you know how I get on.

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Casca. Mine seems to be ok at switching between 24fps and normal for HD-DVDs and DVDs. It's been doing this since firmware 2.0. I've got my video set to 'up to 1080p24'and in the new little menu for 24fps where you can choose between 'Auto' and '24fps', I've got it set to 24fps and haven't been experiencing any problems. The fact that it's all working makes me slightly reluctant to try any kind of hack without knowing what the consequences might be.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Be warned as alldvdcodes.com are notorious for not delivering the goods and supplying un-stable firmware.

AFAIK the Tosh is only hackible via a Firmware update which in turn will invaladate ant Warrantry on the player.
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

I just want to play my region 1`s on my Tosh,got no more room for any more dvd players,please tell me somebody`s tried this hack and my player won`t explode,please,please.Ta.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Sweeping statement - evidence, please?

I know 3 People Who have used this site, 2 of them were trying to get the hacked firmware for the Tosh EP30. They paid their Money and recieved a email telling them that until they had recieved 200 orders for the firmware that they were not going to reliese it for fears of it being spread for free over the net. Now read into that what You will but all I can say is as of yet they still have standard UK region 2 units.

I am sure that if a moded firmware does truely exisit that it will be found on the net for free somewhere. I recently purchased a Tosh 370 dvd player for My Daughters bedroom and with a little bit of Googleing found the Moded Firmware for it,copied it as a IMAGE onto a blank CD, poped it in any Multiregion happiness.

All I am saying is that if something is too cheep and a real bargain more often than not it is not. Google allregiondvd.com and see what others have had to say!
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

If you want multi region you need an E1 or E10 as these are hackable. Currently no one has a hack for the 30/35 although I know some people are working on the code for the E10 to see if they can change it.

I had the same problem as I had an EP30 and R1 SD discs but recently picked up an E10 for £100 upgraded the FW to 2.51 applied the hack and hey presto even works after further FW upgrades to 2.7 or 3.0 I then sold my EP30 for the same price.

A

Anonymous

I thought I 'd give it go despite your warning, I sent off the Paypal Payment as per instructions, was supposed to get my code within 48 hours at most, 4 days later no code, I tried e mailing them , but the e mail kept being returned. Will go through Paypal for a refund , its only £3.42 , its the principle.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts