Toshiba (Aurex) SC-335 MKii need info please.

Eviln1ght

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi im really new on this forum but looking for some information... maybe someone can help me

i got 2 amp from Aurex SC-335 MKII one is black and the other is silver. the problem seems my black version is getting hot. beside my silver one is running warm .. both are running with thier respective pre-amp with same volume level aint sure if my black amp may have serious problem anyone have an idea please?

Thanks

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I am guessing this kit is around late 1970s vintage (38 years old or more), so the only sensible course is to have it serviced unless it's something obvious like a carpet of dust and fibres inside!

chebby said:
I am guessing this kit is around late 1970s vintage (38 years old or more), so the only sensible course is to have it serviced unless it's something obvious like a carpet of dust and fibres inside!

Quite agree. Stuff this old that starts running hot needs to be serviced or at least opened and cleaned, probably both.

Eviln1ght

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanka guys ima start by giving a nice clean up and see if it change something if not goin to find someone can repair and see what goin on .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts