Tonsil Maestro II 180 or others ?Need advice on front ported floorstanders

OviPsk

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone heard these ? - Tonsil Maestro II 180

Any opinions ?

No , i cant audition :( sadly.

Need advice on front ported floorstanders(for very close to wall positioning)

Thx in advance :)

OviPsk said:
Anyone heard these ? - Tonsil Maestro II 180

Any opinions ?

No , i cant audition :( sadly.

Need advice on front ported floorstanders(for very close to wall positioning)

Thx in advance :)

Nope. Also just be aware that just because speakers are front ported it doesn't necessarily mean they are suitable for close to wall positioning.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
You should check Polish audio forums about Tonsil. If you don't know polish try your best using google translate.

IMO these should be on par with the cheapest floorstanders on offer from Magnat and Jamo. If you can't audition them, best to look for something else.

OviPsk

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok so what are my options ..i can go for either a soundbar+sub or floorstanders+amp?Floorstanders would be great becouse i could use dual zone speaker outputs many amps offer another thing speakers would have to be placed between furniture. And i doubt i can leave more than 6in betwen speakes and back wall..so what is my best bet at @800 pounds.

OviPsk

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Thx for the tip but those are not available in my country (not sure theyr available in the EU ) what about AE 103 would those work?

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
It's up to you to decide if you like how they sound. I've never heard them but if I had to pick the AE or Tonsil in a blind buy, I'd go for the 103.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
at the moment on ebay rega rs3 and chances are it will end as it is now ( £329) .. originally retailing around £700.. work well close to walls too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts