Question Tips for an optimal SUB.

djtilt

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
Hi guys, I am new in this forum and I need to have a tip. I want to realize my own 5.1 Home Theatre System in my home. The room is about 25/30 mq. I have already bought the central speaker: B&W HTM6 S2 Ann. Edit., the front speakers: B&W 603 S2 Ann. Edit., the surround speakers: B&W 607 S2 Ann. Edit. and now is the moment for the Sub. My preferences are absolutely Movies and Games but sometimes Iove to hear good music. I have tried to buy a B&W ASW610XP but is no longer available for purchease. My budget is about 1000/1200€. Please help me because i really don't know what i have to buy... Thank you!

ProgDr

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Welcome djtilt. I have the same speaker set up as yourself on the end of a NADT778 AV amplifier. My room is 5.5m x 6.5m with 3m ceiling so probably a similar size. I tried the ASW610XP which is a great sub for the money but it was priced too closely to B&W's own PV1D which sounds better at higher volumes and especially with music. There are other great subs out there but if you want to stick with the signiture B&W character then the PV1D is well worth auditioning.

D

Deleted member 116933

Small yet very very powerful and fully app controlled for easy setup.

Or look for a Velodyne SPL 800 think they are 1k maybe just over but very good and have EQ built in which is very effective.

Small yet very very powerful and fully app controlled for easy setup.

Or look for a Velodyne SPL 800 think they are 1k maybe just over but very good and have EQ built in which is very effective.
Would love the SVS 3000 myself but it's over my and the OPs budget

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts