Time for a break, too many problems.....

idc

Posting with either Google or IE has become such a frustrating, slow, no pictures or links, crashing problem that I am going to have a break for a while. Any news on a new forum you have been suggesting is in the pipeline?

Thanks and tatty bye for now........

John Duncan

idc:Any news on a new forum you have been suggesting is in the pipeline?

emotion-8.gif

Let's just say that it's a race between new forum and new prime minister...

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Please don't go, IDC, your absence will be to the detriment of this forum. It sounds to me as though you have issues with your computer or internet connection. True, posting pictures on the forum can be a pain, but otherwise, I generally have no problems (either at home or at work - naughty!)

PS: What's all this about a new Prime Minister - Have I missed something?

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Well, sort of - but there's no truth in the rumour we will be forming a coalition forum with Practical Caravan...

What? Scared of the attentions of the Top Gear team?
emotion-4.gif

John Duncan

Ravey Gravey Davy:
JohnDuncan:Cofnchtr:Hi, The PM won then...... Cheers, Cofnchtr. He got lucky...

Haven't you got another platform to go to,and isn't the worlds midnight oil shortage down to your dept.

Yes, but my content is indexing, so my queries to update review metadata are running rather more slowly than normally.

(You did ask)

scene

idc: Thanks for all your insightful and useful posts - hopefully you'll still be lurking around and will become active when they sort out a new forum, google/ie starts working or you come over to the darkside of mozilla/firefox...
emotion-5.gif

Don't be a stranger for too long...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts