THIS DEAL IS LIVE AGAIN - District 9 / Terminator 4 - Blu Ray - buy one get one free £17.98 Mymemory

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Good call ~ just as well I got a good xmas bonus
emotion-4.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Who is this company? Are they reliable?

Thanks

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
bought about 10 things from them - never any issues - you can pay by paypal - they also txt you on despatch to say thanks for your order - goods come from jesrsey so allow 5 days delivery

i picked these two up and also bought the divinci code/angels and demons blu ray box set for £18

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I used them and they came no problems ~ watched district 9 last week

Terminator ~ a lot better than the third (Which was awful), but a little poor in places and no actual storyline as such. Still, well worth a watch as far as im concerned

D

Deleted member 2457

matengawhat:

bought about 10 things from them - never any issues - you can pay by paypal - they also txt you on despatch to say thanks for your order - goods come from jesrsey so allow 5 days delivery

i picked these two up and also bought the divinci code/angels and demons blu ray box set for £18

£18 for boxset that's the one I want, when I checked today it was £20 something, still a good price though.

Thanks for the reassurance's.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
they had a discount code to be used over xmas - couldn't be used wih the bogog offer but could be used against anything else other blu rays - not watched angels and demons yet but enjoyed the first 1

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi thanks for that,

This company seems to ring a bell with me, with Bigboss mentioning memory cards, do they sell stuff like that on amazon or somewhere like that?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

matengawhat:they had a discount code to be used over xmas - couldn't be used wih the bogog offer but could be used against anything else other blu rays - not watched angels and demons yet but enjoyed the first 1

I brought the angels and demons blu ray boxset of amazon from this company mymemory and it was cheaper that way too.

I thought I remember them selling stuff on amazon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts