This Amazon Fire TV is interesting me

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

whats the difference between Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Fire TV though? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Amazon Prime Video is the video-streaming service, Amazon Fire TV is the bit of kit you plug into your TV and connect to your home Interweb router to receive that streaming service.

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
Amazon Prime Video is the video-streaming service, Amazon Fire TV is the bit of kit you plug into your TV and connect to your home Interweb router to receive that streaming service.
Cheers Norman! I don't need it then.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
spiny norman said:

no you don’t, you should have all the streaming apps on your LG OLED

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:
spiny norman said:

no you don’t, you should have all the streaming apps on your LG OLED
Cheers Series, I have only just started using them - getting on pretty well with it too!

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You get 90+ percent of the features if you have a smart TV, although possibly not the full 60 fps and HDR, depending on ether you stream, for example, Netflix or Hulu via the TV instead of the Fire box.

D

Deleted member 2457

Benedict_Arnold said:
You get 90+ percent of the features if you have a smart TV, although possibly not the full 60 fps and HDR, depending on ether you stream, for example, Netflix or Hulu via the TV instead of the Fire box.
Yep, at the moment I think I am getting just uhd. I am using the TV stream for Amazon Prime Video and NetFlix. I have got HDR and Dolby Vision too though but perhaps that was on NetFlix.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts