Theta DAC

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Al ears said:
Macspur said:
A dealer has offered me a home demo of an ex demo Wadia 121... anyone had experience of this DAC?

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Wadia make some class kit but unfortunately I have never had access to any. Please let us know your findings.

Will do, if he ever lets me know cost of postage.

I'm sure i've seen a Wadia DAC in someone's sig.

Mac

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I ended up buying a second hand modid PS Audio Digital Link 3 from the great guys at Audio Emotion in Scotland. at a very reasonable price.

I must say, I've been pleasantly surprised how much of a difference the DAC has made to the Sonos listening to Spotify through my set up. Not quite as organic as my CDP, but the clarity and definition is superb... for the first time I'm beginning to understand how people can live without CD, but for me it's stilll King! and won't be superceeded in a hurry.

Mac

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Macspur said:
I ended up buying a second hand modid PS Audio Digital Link 3 from the great guys at Audio Emotion in Scotland. at a very reasonable price.

I must say, I've been pleasantly surprised how much of a difference the DAC has made to the Sonos listening to Spotify through my set up. Not quite as organic as my CDP, but the clarity and definition is superb... for the first time I'm beginning to understand how people can live without CD, but for me it's stilll King! and won't be superceeded in a hurry.

Mac

Nice choice Mac, I have not heard one but they have a very good reputation.

It is amazing how good spotify can sound using a good dac.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts