The WHF Film Club

Page 90 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thanks Mike. The totals are below, with just Richard left to vote.

Requiem 8 pts

Snowtown 6 pts

City Of Life... 4 pts

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

How the hell did you do that Richard?

I was just looking and it said you were offline and hadn't been on for over 6 days, then in the time it took me to add the points up, and write them down, you're in like a flash. *biggrin*

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
It took about 15 minutes to post that, and I'm not sure it shows I'm online until I save the post. My iPad does not like the forum.

I could do it on my Mac, but I'm way too lazy :)

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
expat_mike said:
requim 3pts

Sounds a bit smutty when you say it like that. *lol*

Now that I have checked the urban dictionary website, I can see what you mean. *biggrin*

Sods Law has been activated today. I am in the UK for a few days, so I have been able to buy a copy of Under The Skin on offer, rather than wait a few months in France. I found a copy of The City of Life or Death in the 3 for a fiver rack, but no Requiem or Snowtown, which was a pity.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
expat_mike said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
expat_mike said:
requim 3pts

Sounds a bit smutty when you say it like that. *lol*

Now that I have checked the urban dictionary website, I can see what you mean. *biggrin*

*shok*

You had to look it up? *lol*

i have got so used to double checking English, French, and Irish words, before I reply to messages.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'm currently in Cornwall, will try to watch while I'm down here.
Overlooking Newquay beach at the moment, sun is out, very happy.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Feel free to discuss the film when you're all ready. No Wi-Fi here, and barely a decent phone signal, so I won't be looking in again until Friday evening at the earliest.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi Ben (and others). It seemed easier to reply on this thread; and I'm not too bad, thanks. How's things with you (all)?

Good to see the film club is still going. I've checked in on discussion from time to time. Unfortunately I haven't seen Reqiuem. I'm guessing it's better than The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
BenLaw said:
I'm a bit uncomfortable discussing when some / most members haven't watched yet. Shall we lay off discussion until Friday? Btw was this Richard's choice?

I guess so, it's not fair to start discussing it while BBB is enjoying himself on hols, where there is poor internet bandwidth.

However did we all live, before the advent of decent broadband? *biggrin*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'm back from Cornwall, but the weather was so good that I didn't find time to watch the film. Feel free to start the discussion though, I've seen it before, and I intend to watch it again over the weekend, so will stay clear of this thread until I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts