The single change that would bring the biggest improvement

TomSawyer

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
As I sit listening to The Bends, I realise that the thing that would improve the sound more than anything else is for me to stop singing along. "My fake plaaaastic love..."

K

keeper of the quays

TomSawyer said:
As I sit listening to The Bends, I realise that the thing that would improve the sound more than anything else is for me to stop singing along. "My fake plaaaastic love..."
I'm drinking ice cold diet coke, she tastes like the real thing!

K

keeper of the quays

Let's have your rendition of battlescar please..mr tom...ill do my best analogue kid..in the end all we can do is permanently wave at the subdivisions' whilst we yield to grace under pressure! We say a farewell to kings whilst the Cinderella man gently plays a madrigal..ill put on my brave face and enter lakeside park to dream with my uncle by his red barchetta....

TomSawyer

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
Geddy Lee doesn't need any help *biggrin*

I wish that were true. His live performances have become slowly more affected over the years as he's struggled to hit the highs of his youth. Not surprising, happens to us all as we age, but a shame for someone who's finest songs are written in such a high register.

"These thoughts and this strain I am under..." Well side 2's finished so a blessed release for the family that the singing's over for another night.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts