The Most Dangerous Band in the World

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Gaz37 said:
I actually quite like GnR and saw them live on the Use Your Illusion tour in 94 (I think) they were bloody good too.

Wembley Stadium, three nights, end of August/start of September. Start queueing now for tickets!
i like GnR but axle is not the singer he used to be but its a band that i have wanted to see for a long time but not the same without slash in the band

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I thought one direction is the most dangerous band in the world.. well, it's certainly not healthy to listen to them and any exposure might be dangerous.

D

Deleted member 2457

lpv said:
I thought one direction is the most dangerous band in the world.. well, it's certainly not healthy to listen to them and any exposure might be dangerous.
There was an Aprils fools that Axl was joining them.
regular_smile.gif

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
jjbomber said:
Gaz37 said:
I actually quite like GnR and saw them live on the Use Your Illusion tour in 94 (I think) they were bloody good too.

Wembley Stadium, three nights, end of August/start of September. Start queueing now for tickets!
i like GnR but axle is not the singer he used to be but its a band that i have wanted to see for a long time but not the same without slash in the band

Slash is back! *rock out*

busb

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I can't be the only person that finds them embarrassingly awful, can I?

Of all the most overrated bands, they have to be THE most overrated. Utter dog ****!!!!

PS. Has the drummer had a stroke or something? He looks like Jeff Bridges in 'Thunderbolt And Lightfoot' just before he dies.

No

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

busb said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
busb said:

To which question?

The obvious one rather than the one in your postscript. I can't remember how JB looked just before he died in Thunderbolt & Lightfoot to be able to comment.

I didn't think I could be the only one.

By the way, I'd recommmend revisiting Thunderbolt & Lightfoot sometime, great film.

busb

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
busb said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
busb said:

To which question?

The obvious one rather than the one in your postscript. I can't remember how JB looked just before he died in Thunderbolt & Lightfoot to be able to comment.

By the way, I'd recommmend revisiting Thunderbolt & Lightfoot sometime, great film.

I did enjoy seeing it many, many years ago so will revisit

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

busb said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
busb said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
busb said:

To which question?

I did enjoy seeing it many, many years ago so will revisit

The first time I saw it was the first time I ever saw a lady's lower half bits, which was both exciting and embarrassing at the same time, as I was with my mum and dad. *blush*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

jjbomber said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
The first time I saw it was the first time I ever saw a lady's lower half bits, which was both exciting and embarrassing at the same time, as I was with my mum and dad. *blush*

You saw your mum's lower half bits?

No, it was your mum's. *blum3*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Which reminds me of a story.

When I was growing up, there was a Scottish drunk called Jimmy Two Sticks, thus named because he could only walk with the aid of (yes you guessed it) two sticks. Anyway, he was quite abusive most of the time, and one day he shouted to me "Your mother was the best f**k I ever had", and quick as a flash I shouted back "yes, but she said you were the worst she ever had". He went nuts, and tried to chase me down the street, swinging his sticks and effing and blinding like a mad man. I was laughing so much I could hardly run, which didn't matter, luckily.

Sorry for that, but you reminded me of it, and it was nice to remember being young.

jjbomber

Meanwhile, Axl has been confirmed as the new singer for AC/DC and will play the London and Manchester gigs.

Also the Guns n Roses tour bus has broken down. Did the Axl break? Did someone Slash the tyres? Was it a Duff engine? Who cares, they still played last night's gig with Angus Young joining them on stage.

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Luckily I've an extremely broad love of many different genres of music. Heavy rock, metal and Grunge are absolute definites but G'n'R's had their place. Appetite for Destruction is a timeless classic and I enjoy many aspects of Use Your Illusion I/II, not all of it though. They're like a visit to McD's you know what you're going to get and with G'n'R's it's abig tasty!

The great shame is that Axl Rose looks like he's been on the Big Macs a little too much though...

Paulq

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Meanwhile, Axl has been confirmed as the new singer for AC/DC and will play the London and Manchester gigs.

Also the Guns n Roses tour bus has broken down. Did the Axl break? Did someone Slash the tyres? Was it a Duff engine? Who cares, they still played last night's gig with Angus Young joining them on stage.

AC/DC have been THE band for me since I first bought 'Let There Be Rock' in 1977. I was crestfallen when Bon died but have seen them on every tour, multiple times each time, since then.

I cannot believe that they have had such a brain explosion as to bring in that talentless moron as a singer. I'd rather they had packed it in.

Gutted.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Paulq said:
jjbomber said:

AC/DC have been THE band for me since I first bought 'Let There Be Rock' in 1977. I was crestfallen when Bon died but have seen them on every tour, multiple times each time, since then.

I cannot believe that they have had such a brain explosion as to bring in that talentless moron as a singer. I'd rather they had packed it in.

Gutted.
as much as i like AC/DC i also like guns & roses and think it is a shame to use Axl to do the singing but Axl was a very good singer back in the day but your right AC/DC should call it a day i think

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts