Question The Abyss - 4K UHD Blu Ray

dhp

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I Have been waiting for movie to appear on 4 K Blu Ray for some time . Once it was announced , I pre-ordered it . As its not getting a UK release I ordered an American copy. It was dispatched on March the 12th and received on the 16th of March .

However when I tried watching it the picture showing massive break up (as though my player could not read it properly) at 1 hour 42 minutes and 2 hours and 2 minutes on the special edition version included on the Disc .

Needless to say its on it's way back as of this morning .

I wondered if it is just me or if anyone else has had a similar problem ? . I was playing it on a Panasonic UB 9000 going into a Samsung S95 B Oled Screen

Attachments

• Faulty_Disc_20240316_222621 (2).jpg
    Faulty_Disc_20240316_222621 (2).jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 9

Arron

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I Have been waiting for movie to appear on 4 K Blu Ray for some time . Once it was announced , I pre-ordered it . As its not getting a UK release I ordered an American copy. It was dispatched on March the 12th and received on the 16th of March .

However when I tried watching it the picture showing massive break up (as though my player could not read it properly) at 1 hour 42 minutes and 2 hours and 2 minutes on the special edition version included on the Disc .

Needless to say its on it's way back as of this morning .

I wondered if it is just me or if anyone else has had a similar problem ? . I was playing it on a Panasonic UB 9000 going into a Samsung S95 B Oled Screen
Almost certainly just an individual bad disc :(

dhp

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The player has never had s problem until now . I've sent it back and if they offer a replacement I'll try that , or alternatively import a copy from Europe instead of the states

TRENDING THREADS