Thank you WHF moderators

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I would like to say a 'thank you' to the what hifi moderators for their toloration over the past few days. Although I think that it was a shame that they were unwilling to participate in that thread themselves I also think that they deserve to be commended for allowing it to run it's full course before it was locked.

I would also like to say that WHF wasn't specifically targeted and I don't accuse you of deliberately lying to your readers. I only posted the thread here because I read WHF magazine and already frequent this forum.

p.s. It may be a good idea if the moderators lock this thread straight away before anybody has a chance to reply.

relocated

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Still no words from the review team on participating in ABX testing of a cheap USB cable and a certain £55 USB cable then????????

Has anyone seen or heard of Andrew Everard since the ABX testing post was started? Is he OK? I do hope so.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
relocated said:
Still no words from the review team on participating in ABX testing of a cheap USB cable and a certain £55 USB cable then????????

Has anyone seen or heard of Andrew Everard since the ABX testing post was started? Is he OK? I do hope so.

I assume Chebby knows WHF's evidence was not gathered from sources much different to maxflinn's? oh, and cable manufacturers?

And it'd be fairly pointless asking other mags to take part in any test as they're not the ones reviewing all those cables.

Bye.

John Duncan

@steve_1979 - you're welcome. I'm slightly sorry I had to lock it but it was becoming circular, reptititive, and heading for a slanging match.

As for this one; let's not start this again for a few days, eh? I could do with a rest...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts