Thailand AV

expat

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi just moved to Thailand and struggling to find kit although i can get a pioneer SC LX 86 im not so sure about speakers I have found makes from ATCS but do they make good surrounds? POLK any info ? MK bit pricey and new company SWANS any ideas guys and gals?

D

Deleted member 2457

M&K work well with Pioneer amps. B&W and Monitor Audio do really well in this country, you could buy from Frank Harvey and get them delivered to you.

emperor's new clothes

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Expat,

Plenty of retailers in Bangkok - try Siam mall & WTC. On 2nd floor, small Marim mall opposite Holiday Inn is a high end dealer with Quad ELs Anthem, Arcam etc.

Enjoy the dry, sunny & relatively low humidity season!

emperor's new clothes

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Expat,

Plenty of retailers in Bangkok - try Siam mall & WTC. On 2nd floor, small Marim mall opposite Holiday Inn is a high end dealer with Quad ELs Anthem, Arcam etc.

Enjoy the dry, sunny & relatively low humidity season!

aim14

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Expat and a very warm welcome to Thailand!

I can't believe you came to Thailand in the middle of our chaos, good on you.

Well, regarding your search, I would suggest you visit Siam Paragon. On the 2nd floor near luxury car dealers, there are plenty of Hi Fi shops sitting side by side.

Another one of well-known Hi Fi shops in Thailand is called Piyanas, where you check out their site online which shows all their products with prices. They also have many shops around BKK where you can go for a demo.

There are also many online sellers who sell some brands that you may not be able to find in the shop in BKK and usually the price is cheaper, depending what you are looking for.

If there's anything more I can help, please let me know. Hope you have a wonderful time here :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts