Terrible Service by Dynaudio India

Maxprocrj

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi...friends

One of my friend just got a damaged set of Dynaudio Emit 20 by one of the Local dealer of Kolkata,India . Its been delivered at his door stop. Firstly the sellers denied to take the responsibility of the same ,Now both Master distributor and Local dealer are asking him to compromise with a dented tweeter and chipped corner. Another one is not at all working...he is jacked

He registered a complain ......at Dynaudio website....nothing been initiated from Company side as of now..

Please help if anyone has any of the company's highest official's contacts.

He is in a great pain..its suppose to be his first speaker !!!

Regards

insider9

I'd look on Dynaudio website for these. Perhaps any of our trade member might have better contacts?

How long has he been dealing with this issue? They may got it wrong the first time but it would only be fair to give them time to resolve the issue before posting on a forum.

Maxprocrj said:
Hi...friends

One of my friend just got a damaged set of Dynaudio Emit 20 by one of the Local dealer of Kolkata,India . Its been delivered at his door stop. Firstly the sellers denied to take the responsibility of the same ,Now both Master distributor and Local dealer are asking him to compromise with a dented tweeter and chipped corner. Another one is not at all working...he is jacked

He registered a complain ......at Dynaudio website....nothing been initiated from Company side as of now..

Regards

I guess he would need to prove that they left the dealer in that condition and were not damaged by the delivery competition.

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Al ears said:
Maxprocrj said:
Hi...friends

Regards

I guess he would need to prove that they left the dealer in that condition and were not damaged by the delivery competition.

These sort of disputes were commonplace in the UK in times past. The supplier would swear that the goods left in perfect conditions, the courier would claim inocence and the poor customer was pushed from one to the other, often without result.

Distance selling and other legisation have pretty much sorted this sort of problem out these days, but having been stuck like this in the past, I can sympathise with the OP.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
What are your distance-selling regulations like over there? You must surely have some buyer protection by law, whether you're buying an expensive pair of speakers or a teapot.

MajorFubar said:
What are your distance-selling regulations like over there? You must surely have some buyer protection by law, whether you're buying an expensive pair of speakers or a teapot.

I doubt that would enter into it from what he said. Buying and delivered from a local dealer these rules are unlikely to apply.

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Under UK law, any goods bought direct from a retailer that are not fit for purpose on arrival and testing can be returned for a full refund. For example if you buy a brand new car from a dealer and drive it home yourself and then find that it jumps out of 5th gear on the motorway, you can return the car for a full refund.

Under distance selling regulations in the UK, you can return goods within a reasonable time for a full refund, even if the item is fully working and fit for purpose.

These speakers are clearly faulty and not fit for purpose as well as not being what was expected / advertised / demonstrated. Therefore it's only reasonable that the buyer should be able to return them for a full refund.

If that isn't the law in India, then it opens the door for every seller to act like a complete rip off merchant cowboy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts