TEAC Reference 300 MkIII advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'd decided, pretty much, to get the Denon DM37 but have since seen the TEAC 300 Mk3 on Hiwayhifi at, what seems, a pretty good deal. I've read past posts comparing the two, but the posts were fairly old, and just wanted to see how the opinions have help up. The package (as you've probably seen as I think it's been on there for a while!) is AG-H300 MKlll Stereo Receiver + PD-H300 MKIII CD/CD-R/RW/MP3 Player + LSH240 50W 2-Way Speakers for 180 quid. I'd be keen to change the speakers, unless anyone can recommend otherwise. I understand the the output is the lesser 35w not 45w, but I live in a block of flats, so won't be looking to go to 11! I don't really listen to the radio, so no DAB is no great loss to me.

As before, I am a novice here, so any help/advice/replies are greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Cheers Matthew. I can't seem to find much info on this version of the Teac 300, only the Mk3 with the DAB and higher output which comes in at about 350 quid more. It's unlikely that I'm going to be able to test this system before buying whereas I'll be trying the Denon next week.

Any other opinions?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts