Tannoy SFX 5.1 help with upgrading front 3 for better stereo

andyh

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
Hello

As the title say's, at the moment I have the SFX 5.1 package running through a Sony DA2400es and I would like to acheive better stereo.

I am restricted on space as my TV unit is in the corner of the room, and dose not give me much space either side to put speakers without them sticking out, I am keen to keep them as unobtrusive as possible.

I quite like the look of the Wharfedale 10.3 and the CC centre speaker, the 10.3 have a curved cabinet and I think they might just fit into the triangular space that I have.

I have heard good things about the 10.3's, but not so much about the CC, does anyone have any experience with these? Or have any other sugestions?

I have looked at bookshelf speakers, but the stands seem to have quite large foot plates.

Any advice, or ideas would be gratefully welcomed.

Cheers

mannisrai

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey, sorry this is completley irrelevant, i've got the TFX system by Tannoy but i'm having trouble setting it up at the moment because my TV unit is also in teh corner, could you show me a diagram of your set-up or just a picture? It would really help. Thank you. :D

PS: I think the wharfedales 10.3 are good, but i'm not exactly an expert in home cinema :)

andyh

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96590524@N04/8967542178/

Not sure how to post an image, so here is a link for my room layout. Mannisrai, you can see how my speakers are set out, and for anyone else, where I would like floorstanders to go.

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts