Taking Pictures Of TV Screens.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
I tried being a mod but they didn't like that! *smile*

I think someone invited me once (can't be sure, it was a very long time ago if it happened at all) but I declined. The problem is that i'd be too 'trigger happy' and everyone would be dead ... sorry ... I mean 'banned' if I had a bad day.

I should never be given that kind of power. I'd run amok.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
I tried being a mod but they didn't like that! *smile*

I think someone invited me once (can't be sure, it was a very long time ago if it happened at all) but I declined. The problem is that i'd be too 'trigger happy' and everyone would be dead ... sorry ... I mean 'banned' if I had a bad day.

I should never be given that kind of power. I'd run amok.
*biggrin*

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
HDTVfan said:
I don't know who is hosting this site or how much What HiFi are paying them..................but it's a bloody mess.

I can just about cope with the mid-screen banner.

What really bothers me is that we can seemingly only comment if we identify as English or Russian.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
strapped for cash said:
HDTVfan said:
I don't know who is hosting this site or how much What HiFi are paying them..................but it's a bloody mess.

I can just about cope with the mid-screen banner.

What really bothers me is that we can seemingly only comment if we identify as English or Russian.

There was I thinking that the mid-screen banner was peculiar to my computer only!

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
having the same problems as everyone else.

The real joke is that I keep getting a drop down questionaire on my thoughts on the site.*biggrin*

D

Deleted member 2457

laserman16 said:
having the same problems as everyone else.

The real joke is that I keep getting a drop down questionaire on my thoughts on the site.*biggrin*
*smile*

tele1962

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I think it has been sorted now. Bit better using Chrome but i prefer Explorer............even Chrome is struggling with links and smileys etc for me though.

tele1962

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
If you go over to the Panasonic OLED thread on AVForums you can see how it looks with 4K material LOL.

Someone please get over there and explain.

D

Deleted member 2457

tele1962 said:
If you go over to the Panasonic OLED thread on AVForums you can see how it looks with 4K material LOL.

I think they look good. *smile*

tele1962

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
tele1962 said:

What you viewing them on Gel?

What ever you are viewing on your looking at pictures of someones taken of their TV on your Monitor and not the PQ of of the TV if that makes sence.

D

Deleted member 2457

tele1962 said:
gel said:
tele1962 said:

What ever you are viewing on your looking at pictures of someones taken of their TV on your Monitor and not the PQ of of the TV if that makes sence.
iPad Pro.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
tele1962 said:
gel said:
tele1962 said:

iPad Pro.

is the iPad not pro 4K resolution ............. *mosking*

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
gel said:
tele1962 said:
gel said:
tele1962 said:

iPad Pro.

is the iPad not pro 4K resolution ............. *mosking*
I can tell its 4K though. *smile*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts