Surround sound speaker cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Im just about to relocate my surround sound amp (Sony STR-DG820) and need longer cables to my satelittes. I need about 5m each to the fronts and centre and approx 7-10m to the rears.

Im after something that has a small external diameter as it has to run along skirting(for the rears) and all cables through a wall or 2 without compromising on quality.

What cable shall i go for? Ive looked at QED QX16/2 installation cable, silverline 5 installation cable, micro, & silver micro but dont know if theres anything else or other brands to consider. And if the qed stuff is the one to go for, which one? The installation cable is OTT in my opinion as im not chasing it into walls or ceilings but i will consider it based on opinions. Is the silver edition micro worth the extra cash over the standard micro cable or wont i tell the difference?

Thanks in advance

Jordan

A

Anonymous

Forgot to add that i also need a 7m subwoofer cable. Any recomendations?? Price is obviously a factor ;)

A

Anonymous

Cheers for that, looks like i'll go ahead with the silver micro then unless i get any other feedback....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts