Suggest to me some active speakers please.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
radiorog said:
lindsayt said:
You can do a LOT better than the bass from your Dynaudio 2/7's.

Whether you actually go ahead and do so is entirely up to you as speakers are such a highly personal choice.

What would you suggest? And do you mean passives, or actives?

Cheers.

I've already made a suggestion in post #7 of this thread.

Bear in mind that speakers are a highly personal choice, and chances are, speakers like the Barcelonas wouldn't be right for you. However, the Barcelonas do fit the bill according to the information you gave in the opening post. And I'm confident they'd offer bass that'd be far better than your 2/7's.

D

Deleted member 108165

oivavoi10 said:
I soldered for the first time yesterday. Needed to replace my tweeters. I was quite sure I was going to blow up everything, but it was surprisingly easy. A good instructional video I found helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbFduodOuo

Nice youtube link. Why do the Americans call soldering "soddering"? Sounds a bit nasty to me, but then I've led a very sheltered life *biggrin*

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
lindsayt said:
radiorog said:
lindsayt said:
You can do a LOT better than the bass from your Dynaudio 2/7's.

Whether you actually go ahead and do so is entirely up to you as speakers are such a highly personal choice.

What would you suggest? And do you mean passives, or actives?

Cheers.

I've already made a suggestion in post #7 of this thread.

Bear in mind that speakers are a highly personal choice, and chances are, speakers like the Barcelonas wouldn't be right for you. However, the Barcelonas do fit the bill according to the information you gave in the opening post. And I'm confident they'd offer bass that'd be far better than your 2/7's.

Yes sorry, I did see those, and appreciate a solid suggestion. I think they will be too big for my space and prob won't match the décor. I think I'm after something more, IKEA. !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts