Subscribers - your March issue should arrive very soon!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Just a quick note to all subscribers - the new, March issue of What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision has been posted out to you, so should arrive from today/tomorrow
emotion-2.gif

It's got a lot of long-awaited tests inside, ranging from:
  • a budget Blu-ray shootout including LG's BD390;
  • a 40-42 TV test in which not one but two 2009 Award winners meet their match;
  • a surround speaker package Group Test - Monitior Audio vs Dali vs Mordaunt-Short vs Cabasse;
  • a @£300 speaker group test with some VERY interesting results;
  • a round-up of noise-cancelling headphones;
  • New Archos, Cowon and Creative players vs Apple iPod;
  • Temptations section including first review of the new four-box Cyrus CD player;
  • And a host of hot First Tests - including reviews of Q Acoustics 2020, Wharfedale Diamond 10 and Monitor Audio Silver RX1 speakers, the Pro-ject Stereo Box amp, the Rotel RC-1580/RB-1582 pre/power, Marantz's UD8004 universal Blu-ray player, Epoz Aktimate Maxi active speakers and many more.
We've also got a great Big Question feature on projector vs TV, plus our news picks of 2010's hottest products, Sound Advice, Playlist and more.

If you don't subscribe, you'll be able to find the issue in the shops from next Tuesday, 9th February.

One final note: The issue also contains a great competition, with 10 Sonos systems up for grabs - this competition will only be active here on the website from 9th February, so subscribers please be patient to enter.

In the meantime, make sure you've entered our competition to win another five-star streaming system - this one from Logitech - as the contest ends very soon.

D

Deleted member 2457

Another competition, fantastic.

Sounds like the a certain Philips tv is knocking one or even two tv's of their perch.

A

Anonymous

Got mine today. And already "at work" devouring it!

A new mag, a nice cuppa and a kitkat: there's no better way to start the week-end... :)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
momo72:

A new mag, a nice cuppa and a kitkat: there's no better way to start the week-end... :)

As the tea-towel says:

black-toast-happiness-tea-towel-medium.jpg

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:momo72:

As the tea-towel says:

black-toast-happiness-tea-towel-medium.jpg

Thanks Clare. I think I may have my new avatar (needs updating anyway)...

A

Anonymous

Mine turned up this morning, but you seemed to have "skipped" the Febuary issue, as I had to go out and purchase a copy from the local paper Shop. can only assume that that the snow we had recently may have affected it, but if this was the case, an email wouldnt have hurt!?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The February issues were sent out as usual, as far as I know, so it may have got lost in the post. Apologies if you didn't receive it, but hence lack of email.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Indeed - plenty of magazine subscriptions were delayed by the early-January snow, but ours beat the snowfall by a day or two and we had no reports of problems. I'd suggest, as Andrew has, that it's just a postal SNAFU.

A

Anonymous

I thought it might have been the bad weather. Still a good read- as was this months mag!:eek:)

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
Clive,

Send us an email via the Contact Us address, and next time I'm in the office I'll stick of copy of the Feb issue in the post

Andrew,

Its not necasarry (sic) honestly.

If three or four issues didnt turn up then yep-fair enough, but it was through no fault of your own from what I can see and its no real hardship to go out and buy a copy:eek:)

Thanks for the offer though-its appreciated!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
As promised, our supercalifragilisticexpialidocious March 2010 competition to win a fabulous Sonos S5 wireless music system is now online. We've got ten of these beauties to give away. Click here to enter.

A

Anonymous

[EDITED BY MODS - PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS MODERATION OR ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS - FINAL WARNING]

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Garland, we're trying to be a welcoming place here - please stick to both the House Rules you agreed to when joining this site, and the wider good-spirit of the enterprise
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

[EDITED BY MODS - ONE-DAY BAN FOR REPEATEDLY BREACHING HOUSE RULES; PLEASE COME BACK IN A BETTER MOOD!]

D

Deleted member 2457

I have one deal from the last issue to become a subscriber for a while.

Is there any more deals in the pipeline with special discounts or gift's?

So I can weigh up all my options.

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
There's a great deal in the new, March issue to get a free Chord Supershield HDMI cable (worth £50). Same cable also on offer to readers who subscribe at the Bristol Show - where we've also got a very special deal to the first lucky subscribers- more info here

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:There's a great deal in the new, March issue to get a free Chord Supershield HDMI cable (worth £50). Same cable also on offer to readers who subscribe at the Bristol Show - where we've also got a very special deal to the first lucky subscribers- more info here

Hi Clare, Thanks for that information, I am guessing this is a 12 month subscription with the free hdmi cable is the price around £38.99 for this?

Thanks

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Nope, bit more than that (as gifted subscriptions always are): £48.62 for 13 issues (that's 15% less than shop price) or £23.76 for six issues (10% off shop price).

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:Nope, bit more than that (as gifted subscriptions always are): £48.62 for 13 issues (that's 15% less than shop price) or £23.76 for six issues (10% off shop price).

Thankyou, a little bit out
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts