July issue on its way to subscribers - sneak preview of contents!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm pleased to say that all subscriber issues of our new, July edition are being posted out today - so, Royal Mail permitting, UK subscribers should have the magazine for the bank holiday weekend. The issue will be in the shops and available in digital format a week today - Thursday 2nd June.

The issue's packed full of new-season kit of every kind/price. Highlights include:

Panasonic TX-P50VT30 TV review

Audiolab 8200A amplifier review

Sony BDP-S380 Blu-ray player review

Marantz UD7006 universal Blu-ray player review

Spendor A3 speaker review

KEF KHT-1505 speaker package review

Dali Zensor 1 speaker review

Naim NDX media player review

Plinius Hautonga amp review

And best of all, a test of the Fanny Wang On-Ear Wangs :)

And these are just First Tests - we've got Group Tests of Video Streamers, 32in TVs, 3D Blu-ray systems, £1000 stereo speakers and much more....

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Digital subscribers don't get their copy until it's available to non-subscribers? I thought it would have been available at the same time as paper subscribers?

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Again, that's something we're working on. At the moment, an issue is either live or not on Zinio.

Plus, technically, the digital edition is available first - it goes live at 12.01am on the day of release, hours before most shops open (and you don't even have to get out of your PJs to get it :) )

Muzza

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Are there any B&W speakers in there?

Clare Newsome said:
I'm pleased to say that all subscriber issues of our new, July edition are being posted out today - so, Royal Mail permitting, UK subscribers should have the magazine for the bank holiday weekend. The issue will be in the shops and available in digital format a week today - Thursday 2nd June.

The issue's packed full of new-season kit of every kind/price. Highlights include:

Panasonic TX-P50VT30 TV review

Audiolab 8200A amplifier review

Sony BDP-S380 Blu-ray player review

Marantz UD7006 universal Blu-ray player review

Spendor A3 speaker review

KEF KHT-1505 speaker package review

Dali Zensor 1 speaker review

Naim NDX media player review

Plinius Hautonga amp review

And best of all, a test of the Fanny Wang On-Ear Wangs :)

And these are just First Tests - we've got Group Tests of Video Streamers, 32in TVs, 3D Blu-ray systems, £1000 stereo speakers and much more....

A

Anonymous

i reckon the vt30 will be crowned king, though i dare not start a thread about it :)

actually i'm more interested in the spendor a3 review..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts