Sub woofer crosser

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Once again you entirely disregard my point about what benefits this forum....it is clearly a forum issue which has been raised many, many times before and just ignored.
So take your arrogance elsewhere please.....
I'm done!
Arrogance?
Not here sir, you clearly don't understand the meaning of to term and clearly haven't registered a word of what I have said.

Actually the error message you get is that .jpeg is not a valid file extension!
So even jpeg photos taken with my Samsung phone and stored on my iPad as jpegs are not accepted ...
someone needs to sort this out 🤔
I’ve had trouble before as I use Apple devices on this site. The usual solution is to host the images on a site like Imgur and link here, using the chain icon in the menu.

However, I googled it and found this. Sure enough my device defaults to non-jpeg even though it didn’t report that. My screenshots now work here!

Tinman1952

I’ve had trouble before as I use Apple devices on this site. The usual solution is to host the images on a site like Imgur and link here, using the chain icon in the menu.

However, I googled it and found this. Sure enough my device defaults to non-jpeg even though it didn’t report that. My screenshots now work here!

This kind of 'faffing about' should not be necessary. The default is HEIC format but a simple change in settings makes JPEG the default. For some reason this is still not accepted on this forum. It should be a very simple matter to amend the site to accept the format used by all iPads and iPhones...

Reactions: WayneKerr

Tinman1952

Arrogance?
Not here sir, you clearly don't understand the meaning of to term and clearly haven't registered a word of what I have said.
You have entirely disregarded the point of my comment and just reacted defensively to my suggestion. I don't know why you feel personally offended when someone points out a continuing problem with the site uploads...
Not an entirely unexpected response based on past performance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts