Streaming system advice

Fish fingers

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Looking to purchase a simple to use and set up separates system, basically a hub streamer/dac and power amp.
I'll stream or play music through an ipad/macbookpro/samsung S8

My budget is up to £1800( based in Thailand so may have to ship the amp)
So far shortlisted for 'hub'
Oppo Sonica
Matrix mini i pro2s
Teac NT 503

For the power amp I shortlisted Abrahamsen V4.0 Up
open to suggestions. I don't like an over bright sound signature and I'd like the separates to colour match.

My speakers are high quality DIY standmounts and I listen mainly to 70s/80s/90s electronic/rock

Any advice wd be much appreciated.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Fish fingers said:
Looking to purchase a simple to use and set up separates system, basically a hub streamer/dac and power amp. I'll stream or play music through an ipad/macbookpro/samsung S8

My budget is up to £1800( based in Thailand so may have to ship the amp) So far shortlisted for 'hub' Oppo Sonica Matrix mini i pro2s Teac NT 503

For the power amp I shortlisted Abrahamsen V4.0 Up open to suggestions. I don't like an over bright sound signature and I'd like the separates to colour match.

My speakers are high quality DIY standmounts and I listen mainly to 70s/80s/90s electronic/rock

Any advice wd be much appreciated.

Hi there - all sounds good. I would be interested to know more details about your diy speakers (size, type of drivers etc) - are they good value for you etc?

cheers tonky

TRENDING THREADS