Stream qobuz through ios

Joeby

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I would like to stream qobuz through my iPhone 11 to marantz na 6005 media player, marantz pm amp and Bose speakers but have been unable to get his res quality. Any advice?

Niallivm

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
I am not sure, let's see if someone who knows a bit more about streaming than I do can help.
The limitation is Airplay (or Bluetooth if you use that) so it doesn’t matter whether it’s Qobuz or Tidal you’re streaming from your iPhone you won’t output Hi Res without wires.
I have Qobuz and the only way I listen to Qobuz in High Res is through my (wired) headphones from my laptop.
That said, the difference between the CD quality streaming and High Res is, to my ears and on my equipment, marginal.

PlastermanOG

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
If you went down the wired route you could use an apple cck3 and a dragonfly black with a jack plug to stereo RCA cable wired in to your amp.
That would give you access to qobuz streams at 24/96 max, plus if you have tidal the dragonfly will render mqa master files too.

Fatburger

Feb 7, 2021
Visit site
I would like to stream qobuz through my iPhone 11 to marantz na 6005 media player, marantz pm amp and Bose speakers but have been unable to get his res quality. Any advice?
Yes. See this article . I have the Marantz AV8805. I'm using a Mac laptop (you could use Windows) and the Linn Kazoo player. You get full resolution. I could NEVER find any way to do that with Tidal.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts