Spotify on WDTV

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
John Duncan said:
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Fortunately I don't get the same so it must be because of one of your older keystroke errors.

When I accidentaly clicked on "Accept Invitation", yes.

I thought you sent me the friend request? It's vanishingly unlikely to have been the other way around, I almost never send friend requests, for reasons of massively low self-esteem...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
John Duncan said:
Interesting.

http://www.whathifi.com/news/western-digital-adds-spotify-to-wireless-streamer-range

Am I reading that right though - a £90 streamer with a terabyte hard drive built in?

Only the WD TV Live Hub has 1TB hard drive, the £90 model is a streamer only.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
The_Lhc said:
John Duncan said:
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Edit -this could have been misread

What's disturbing me more is that The_LHC's face is plastered all over it. Or is that just for me since he's - gulp - my friend on Facebook?

Eh? Screengrab!
Are you sure?

Yes, I'd like to see what JD sees when he clicks on that link. Not asking for much is it?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
I meant if it is you,do you want it plastered over this site as well , given your low self esteem.

It is me, there won't actually be a picture of my face (there are none on my Facebook profile) and I'm not bothered about people knowing who I am (most of them do anyway after a previous thread).

Maybe a facebook interchange may be wiser and safer for all forumites health.

I'll leave it up to JD, he can email me if he feels like it.

John Duncan

Oh was def you he asked me to be your friend, The_LHC. Must've been a particularly bad bout of self-loathing...:-D

Am on phone, will try to post a screen shot later...*

* together with a parental advisory, obv

John Duncan

wdtv.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts