Spotify - new cool feature

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Would someone please be kind enough to provide me with an invite for Spotify? I'd love to finally see what all the fuss is about and get a free account and look at going premium if I like it. Thanks

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
As far as im aware, theres a slight kink in Spotifys armour, in that you dont NEED an invite

Visit this page ~

https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/

And away you go (Let me know if this works)

I think the invite is just to give spotify a 'buzz' (Get people talking about it)

idc

Nice link Rick
emotion-21.gif
If headfi still needs an invite to get into Spotify I can assist with an exchange of emails, if you need it.

A

Anonymous

idc:

1trackman:Cheers for the link - I'm in the queue.

Ah, so Spotify is still accepting 'applications' but to get on you do need an invite, at the moment anyway.

don't think it will be long before spotify only accepts new users if they pay ... hopefully existing non-paying users will still be allowed keep their accounts and add to their playlists

idc

I hope not, the advert option must be the major revenue stream. Having to pay and listen to adverts would be a disaster. I do admit that £99 for a whole year of unlimited listening is unlikely to last.

idc

aliEnRIK:So when you get an invite ~ your only invited to join a queue?

An invite from an existing 'member' should get you straight on, your link appears to get you onto the waiting list.

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
idc:
aliEnRIK:So when you get an invite ~ your only invited to join a queue?

An invite from an existing 'member' should get you straight on, your link appears to get you onto the waiting list.

They must have changed how it works

Cheers idc
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks JohnDunkan, much obliged! I used the invite you sent. Logged on & listening. Sorry for the confusion... 'Cheers for the link - I'm in the queue' refers to the link to Spotify's request for an invitation page.

TRENDING THREADS