Speedy Players

Woodruffe

Feb 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I need some advice please. I am currently using a Sony BDP -S300 and I figured today was probably the time to make an upgrade before VAT went up! I can use the reviews on this site and comments made by other members to determine the best option for picture quality but what I really have to take into consideration is loading time! I don't know if any of you have ever used the S300 but it takes an age to finally start playing and if you are trying to put even a normal DVD, let alone a a BluRay on for two restless young children speed is of the essence

Due to the price falls I am looking at the Sony S360 but some reviews have mentioned it is still very slow and as it will be played through a Panasonic 42PX70 I was wondering if it would be better to go with a Panasonic player? I have no cinema surround sound setup so the main criteria are picture quality and speed of loading and if it could be around the £150 mark/lower that would be even better.

Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks,

Ben.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I went from an S300 to the S360, it is way faster. Not sure where the previous comments about the S360 being slow come from - when it was in a group test I am sure it was the fastest loader. You will be amazed at the difference coming from the S300.

One of the reasons I got mine was the load time and it hasn't disappointed.

TRENDING THREADS