admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ive currently got Tannoy SFX 5.1 satellites and sub, with a monitor audio R180HD center channel hooked upto an AVR1909. Id like to get a pair of R90HD's for the front to match, but knocking 300 notes for 2 speakers won't go down well with the missus. Ive heard the R45's wont be much better than the Tannoys as they don't have separate tweeters, but I can get a pair for £99. Ive seen the Vector 10's, and they're in my price range, but my question is, will they suit my R180HD better than the Tannoys and is it a worthy upgrade?

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi James,

I was running Radius R90 HD's as front L & R with 180 HD centre and they were great.They will be the best match for your 180 HD.

I currently use the 90's as rears. They should be the speaker of choice for you if funds allow. Great with movies and music and very petite to keep the other half happy.

I just sold a pair on ebay, which doesnt help you , but check out ebay because there are often some for sale there. Check every few days and go for the newer HD version to match your HD centre. Tust me well worth the wait!

Hope this helps

Richard

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts