A

Anonymous

what is the rest of your equipment and what sort of music do you like to listen to

A

Anonymous

I am building a new set starting from the speakers. i listen to Jazz , Bossa Nova, Light Rock and Classical

T

the record spot

Can you give some indication why you might choose to start from the speakers? Not that I'm suggesting it's wrong, rather just to understand your rationale?

A

Anonymous

hn:I am building a new set starting from the speakers. i listen to Jazz , Bossa Nova, Light Rock and Classicalthe only speakers ive heard from your list are the cremonas and their well suited to your tastes

plarge

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
If I was starting a system around speakers, with your music taste, I wouldn't hesitate to start with the Thiel Cs 1.6 - A stunning speaker, such a beautiful midrange, and works so well the more you spend on the front end. Not many stockists, but it's worth hunting them out!

Heard the B&Ws 805 s, and they sound very "Hi Fi" but lose that foot tapping magic, the hairs on the back of your neck feeling which the Thiels have in spades.

I would go for the outrigger stands also - they make a difference !

Paul

A

Anonymous

of the ones you mentioned ... sonus faber would be my choice

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
If I was building a system starting with the speakers, my shortlist wouldn't be that short....
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts