Speakers to match Fatman iTube Valve Dock

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Folks,

New to the forum (HI! [:D])

For Christmas I got the Fatman iTube Valve Dock and i just need to match it up with a pair of speakers. Have a budget of about £300. Was going to go for Monitor Audio BX2's or a pair of the Mission MX1's will there be a big difference between the two as there is only a £100 price difference.

Cheers

Shaun

A

Anonymous

anyone?

For my main system i have Cambridge Audio Amp and CD Player paired with BR'2s. Will my Fatman sound better than this?

A

Anonymous

If i ran it with my Br2's i'd then need to replace them in my other room...

Thinking of Q Acoustic 2020's what is everyones thoughts on these are the right spec to be matched with Itube?

A

Anonymous

The Br2 are an excellent match for the Fatman, just get two pairs!

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
yes go and buy them they will sound fantastic better than you can ever imagine they will match up lovely you will not find anything better i cant think of anything else as good why didnt i think of them before you must be a genius

A

Anonymous

Still not sure I understand your comment, care to elabourate?

A

Anonymous

sorry. a bit slow today. Advice...falling on deaf ears and all.

A

Anonymous

So I should just buy a second pair of BR2's. Bit bigger (dimension wise) than what i was after but have noticed they have came down a lot in price recently.

Is that not a bit boring though having the same speakers in two different rooms?

A

Anonymous

and in reply to gregory i already have tried it with my Br2's sounded okay/good but seeing as i was going to be getting a new pair of speakers i wondered if they could be bettered!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts