Speakers for CA AZur 650 combo

hortensio

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Which (budget) speakers are best for CA Azur 650 combo?

@ MS Avant 608

@MS Aviano 6

@Epos 12.2(i)

@Quad 12L

any other sugestions???

Thanks....

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It would be good to first decide whether you like or want floorstanders or bookshelf speakers. They are very different in looks and usually sound. Your list is 50/50 split. Which would you like? You may need to consider room placement, space available and factor in price of stands if you go the standmount route.

damonster

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
i have some kef 1q5se speakers i got from richer sounds 7 months ago. x demo were £400 i got them for £ 280 because the tweeters are bent in ( but still sound amazing) and a few marks on the cases .I will be listing them on ebay in the next week or so .These have an amazing sound for the size of these floorstanders.would be good with your setup.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
IMO. The IQ5 are good little floorstanders, but could sound a bit on the bright side with the CA amp. As PP says, go and try a few combinations, as at the end of the day, the only opinion that matters is yours.

Cno

A

Anonymous

Its been nearly 4 months I've been listening to CA Azur 650 combo with Aviano2 speakers, but somehow I'm not satisfied with the sound. I'm finding the treble a bit sharper and the bass lacking the punch. A bit higher volume level, say at 9 o'clock, the sound creates fatigue. I'm simply clueless as individually these gears have received good reviews. Please suggest, which component I need to upgrade/change? :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts