speaker package dilemma

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

After waiting for what seems years to get into digital audio and video,ive made the jump and sorted myself out with a new philips 42pfl9664h/12 panel (very impressed),sony str dh800 a.v ,and a sony bdp363 blu ray.I hooked this little lot up to my existing mission m 50s (fronts) and pioneer s-f707s(rears) along with a mission centre speaker and an infinity sub(not sure on model).

All in all very impressed but feel im missing a little something by not getting a new speaker package,dont get me wrong,the audio i get on blu ray is good but feel something like the b and w m25s would do the power of good???? or should i stick with what i have or maybe another suggestion on the speaker subject?

any impartial advice would be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

The cohesion and synergy that comes from a one-brand home cinema speaker package is obviously not present in your set-up due to the mismatch.

There are several excellent speaker packages, from JAMO A102 HSC5 to Q Acoustics 2000 Home Cinema pack and beyond that would amaze you - it will all depend on your budget.

Several great deals abound now - check around to see what suits you best.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts