Speaker for the Sony STR DA 2400ES

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
• Analyzing all the the forum’s colegues information and the WHF reviewes have provided to me , I ‘ve changed my last home cinema decision (very influenced by the sellers I’ve been speaking with).

I ve chosen the Sony STR DA 2400 ES as my AV receiver (good functionality and very recommended for musical use ) and now I have to decide the 5.1 speaker package wich complete the set up. This are my options:

Qacoustic 1010i , they appears like the favourites.

Jamo A102HCS5. Some threads don´t recommend the combination sony/Jamo A102 because the sound is very bright.

Jamo A405HCS5 . The WHF analisys recommend other options before these. Tannoy HTS100. I have not seen a WHF review of these.

Tannoy HTS200 I have not seen a WHF review of these. Mordant Shord Premier I have not seen a WHF review of these.

What do you think will be the best speaker for the sony if I’ll use the receiver 50% for HomeCinema and 50% for Music (the musical feature is important for me)?

Thank you for your advise

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
spfrank:
Analyzing all the the forum's colegues information and the WHF reviewes have provided to me , I 've changed my last home cinema decision (very influenced by the sellers I've been speaking with).

I ve chosen the Sony STR DA 2400 ES as my AV receiver (good functionality and very recommended for musical use ) and now I have to decide the 5.1 speaker package wich complete the set up. This are my options:

Qacoustic 1010i , they appears like the favourites.

Jamo A102HCS5. Some threads donït recommend the combination sony/Jamo A102 because the sound is very bright.

Jamo A405HCS5 . The WHF analisys recommend other options before these. Tannoy HTS100. I have not seen a WHF review of these.

Tannoy HTS200 I have not seen a WHF review of these. Mordant Shord Premier I have not seen a WHF review of these.

What do you think will be the best speaker for the sony if I'll use the receiver 50% for HomeCinema and 50% for Music (the musical feature is important for me)?

Thank you for your advise

Q Acoustics all day long.

A

Anonymous

I have the Q Acoustics attached to my Sony 2400es and the sound is quality running blu-ray from sony 350 blu ray player.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I have the Q acoustics (replaced 1010i fronts for 1030i) attached to the Onkyo 606.

They are good speakers and not overly bright (like the Sony can be?), but with quite a neutral, detailed sound, so they should compliment each other well.

I would imagine you would need to avoid the sony 2400es with something like the KEF 2005.....both being on the bright side??? (But I may stand corrected by someone on here!!)

Hope that helps......

A

Anonymous

Thank you for your information:

Can you tell me how is your Sony - Qacoustic configuration playing music ?

I make a lot of questions because in my town is very dificult (impossible) to get and auditioning of this set up.

Thank you for your help Forum .

TRENDING THREADS