speaker cables + analogue interconnect

poldo

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

after selling my Audiovector speakers + cables, I need a new set of speaker cables, I also want to upgrade my chord cobra plus analogue interconnect.

System is:

PMC Twenty 22

Exposure 3010s2

Exposure 2010s2 DAC

Chord Indigo Plus Dig BNC-BNC

Naim Uniti Serve

any advice?

iceman16

Hi poldo,

Try to audition Tellurium Q black speaker cable if it's within your budget
smiley-smile.gif

iceman16

Sorry poldo I'm not sure what's the conductors are made of as it does'nt say on the description. But IME it simply outperforms the Naca5(copper) and Chord epic(silver-plated copper) I used to own
smiley-smile.gif

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
iceman16 said:
Sorry poldo I'm not sure what's the conductors are made of as it does'nt say on the description. But IME it simply outperforms the Naca5(copper) and Chord epic(silver-plated copper) I used to own
smiley-smile.gif

If you found out, then they'd have to shoot you! ;)

poldo

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I have bought the Ocos speaker cable, very good cable love it.

Chord cobra plus does a good job, but could I better it by another cable?

Amp exposure 3010s2 - dac exposure 2010s2 speaker pmc 22.

By the way Exposure - PMC is a great match, shame WHF never reviewed the new exposure range.

George680

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if I can help you but OK here's my try.

Have owned Chord Carnival and Chord Crimson speaker cables and interconnects. I was very pleased with it, especially for the money, they were sold at a good price. The sound was nice and easy I think, nothing wrong with it.

Later on switced over to Wireworld Oasis 6 cables, that I use still, for speaker and interconnect. Sound characteristics were not very diifferent from that Chord cables. But the level of performance is simply two steps up!

I can't tell you how it will work in your ssystem, because I don't know exactly your equipment. But in my system (Roksan cd and Arcam amp with Sonics speakers) they function wonderfully :rockout:

So maybe you can give it a try.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts