Speaker Cable/Banana Plug Recommendations for Naim Supernait and Epos ES14 Speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Well my replacement amplifier (second hand Naim Supernait) has just arrived and rather than mess about thought I would just make up some new speaker cables.

Any recommendations for the cable itself? Also what banana plugs would people suggest?

Prefer to pay around £20 per metre for the cable (will likely need 2x4m).

Though have to admit also tempted by floor standing speakers (current beau being the PMC Twenty 24) so something suitable for them wouldn't go amiss.

Thanks.

Sospri

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The reommended cable for Naim is NACA5, which is a very good cable, I personally use Chord silverscreen which is very similar with my Supernait.....

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I haven't heard the ES14's with more cent Chord cables, but I always found them to suit the Naim cable very well. Naim's own plugs supplied with the SuperNait are worth using, although can be a bit fiddly for the first timer.

A

Anonymous

I've used Chord/Nordost flatline biwire speaker cable and more recently Atlas Hyper biwire cable on my ES14s, both sound pretty good. The speakers were the earlier non-biwire version, and I changed them to biwire and added a Nutrik bi-wire connector (4 pole speak-ON) at the back.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts